My first boot - Suicide Spider

 A few years ago I did up some stats for my first boot but didn't have a nice layout to really bring it to life.

Today I discovered Carlzilla's bootlegger program and it really does a great job in making nice looking boots.


Below is the first of many to be coming to my fed and maybe yours. Its up to you promoter!



Suicide Spider


Heart Stopper – A coast to coast

Venom Spray - Muta Poison Mist

Suicide Cutter – A double bounce cutter from the top rope

SPIDERBITE – Super kick to opponent in the tree of woe


Suicide Spider is a high flying crazy man who flaunts the rules but prefers to fight with out any. He is no stranger to death matches but is well rounded in his skills that he is proficient in reaching for the gold any way possible. Who will be next to feel the spider's bite?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts